19 December 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year.


Outside my window this morning.


Last year, if you'd been paying attention, I did a Christmas-song-a-day thing which wasn't actually updated daily, so while I did pass out 24 songs, it was a bit of a mess. Which is why I decided not to do the same thing this year. Though, looking back at it, I did cull together a good set of songs.

Anywho, because I'm feeling jolly today, I will throw in a classic or two here:

Andy Williams - "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"
Bing Crosby - "White Christmas"

And while we're on the topic of Christmas songs, can we talk about how much I don't like "Baby, It's Cold Outside"? I'm sorry, is this the Date Rape Christmas song? I mean, "Say, what's in this drink"? Or how about "What's the sense in hurting my pride"? Um, I say you stop worrying about your "pride" and remember that "no" means "no," jerkface!

Dean Martin - "Baby, It's Cold Outside"

Annnnnd I'm done with that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment