01 June 2009

Stuck In My Head : Pony Pony Run Run, "Hey You" (Mondkopf remix)

I don't know why I don't read FluoKids more often, because every time I hop over there, I think, "I wish I was writing this blog." Or like, I would have found out that La Fleche was closing down way earlier than I did find out. (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cannot tell you how HEARTBROKEN I am over that. IF YOU MOVE IN NEXT TO A ROCK CLUB, IT'S GOING TO BE LOUD, OKAY? DEAL. putain de merde quoi.)

Anyway, in one of the two times a year I look at Hype Machine (my blog apparently isn't cool enough to be listed there so like, whatever), FluoKids' post of the Mondkopf remix of Pony Pony Run Run's "Hey You" (I posted the teaser over here) was at the top of the latest post lists. Okay, well, thanks hypem, I think.

Actually, thanks to FluoKids, 'cause I haven't even listened to the whole thing yet, and I love it already.

Pony Pony Run Run - "Hey You" (Mondkopf remix)

Actually, the original has been pretty stuck in my head, too, so, uh, here's the video:



You Need Pony Pony Run Run is out on 15th June.
Mondkopf just released a new LP, titled Galaxy of Nowhere.

1 comment:

  1. Summer arrived with this song ;) a kiss from Portugal! Love this song!

    ReplyDelete