27 November 2007

Mark your brand-spanking-new 2008 calendars*, kids:

Scamper's Last Waltz

Saturday February 2, 2008

Middle East Downstairs

with Aloud, Harris, and Baker

$9 in advance/$10 at the door



Part of me is really really super-hyper-excited about this, and the other part is still crying in a corner somewhere. (Also, I suppose the Middle East setting is particularly fitting. Weird coincidence? Hmm.)

But seriously, kids. If you're not going to this...then I don't think we can be friends any more.



(Erm. May do a write-up-review-thinger on the Skylines EP. (Which you should go buy like, now.) Maybe. Not now. When I actually have something intelligent to say.

...


Because, you know, I totally haven't had "Coughing Up Roses" on repeat for the past several weeks. I don't even know why you'd suggest such a thing.)



*Holy fuck, it's almost 2008 already??

No comments:

Post a Comment