11 April 2008

The Days Go Oh-So Slow.

Continuing with those playlists that I've been making for the past two years or so.

Fall 2006 has finally been posted over here.

Tracklisting:
1) "The Days Go Oh So Slow" - Nightmare of You
2) "Everyday I Love You Less and Less" - Kaiser Chiefs
3) "Empire" - Kasabian
4) "Mama's Room" - Under the Influence of Giants
5) "When You Were Young" - The Killers
6) "Storm in a Teacup" - Milburn
7) "Blankest Year" - Nada Surf
9) "Procrastinating" - Stellar Kart
9) "Why Am I Always Right?" - Nightmare of You
10) "Still Take You Home" - Arctic Monkeys
11) "Yr Mangled Heart" - The Gossip
12) "Textbook" - We Are Scientists
13) "Expo '86" - Death Cab For Cutie
14) "Looks, Looks, Looks" - Sparks
15) "Tell Me Baby" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
16) "Timorous Me" - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
17) "Lust a Prima Vista" - The Spill Canvas
18) "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers
19) "All These Things That I've Done" - The Killers
20) "That August Feeling" - Absent

Go read me expound on heartache, life in France, the month of August, and too many Killers songs. Warning! It's pretty emo.

Summer 2006 is still up over here. You should read that first if you haven't.


(Also warning : it's that nose-to-the-grindstone part of the semester, so while I have loads to write about, posting may be spotty for the next few weeks or so. I mean, not that it isn't spotty already. Also, I'll try to get a new muxtape up for Monday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment