25 April 2008

Stuck In My Head : Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin, "Think I Wanna Die"

Back sometime during the fall of 2005, when I was really starting to get (re)interested in music and bands and such, I remember having seen a little blurb on SSLYBY (srsly, I'm not typing that out a million times) and how great they were in like, Spin or something. They went on my list of "bands to hunt down," but, like many of my "bands to hunt down," I never did, in fact, hunt their music down, and now they've gone and released their third record, Pershing, which I haven't got yet because I'm a poor college kid and also have no more room to download shit onto my computer.

But this song has been stuck in my head for a few weeks now. And I've just missed all their NCY/Boston dates. Booo not having a car.

Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin - "Think I Wanna Die"

No comments:

Post a Comment