04 December 2008

It's like I'm a sophomore again : OK Go announces March '09 east coast tour.


The Paradise, Boston, 1/06


Indulge my past fangirl sensibilities, please. OK Go has just gone and announced a handful of east coast tour dates for next March, which probably means a (series of) full-fledged tour(s) is also at hand sometime in the near future. And because they've been making a new record, that means they'll be playing new material as well, which is a relief, because their sets started sounding like CDs to me and that's never good.

Dates as follows:

6 March 2009 - Theatre of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
7 March 2009 - Recher Theatre - Towson, MD
8 March 2009 - Music Hall of Williamsburg - Brooklyn, NY
10 March 209 - Toad's Place - New Haven, CT
11 March 2009 - Pearl St. (upstairs, I'm assuming) - Northampton, MA
12 March 2009 - Paradise - Boston, MA

But I really just want to squee on about how they're playing Pearl St. again. I'm not at Smith anymore, but hell if I won't be there.

Here's a video of them playing some new stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment