28 January 2009

Nothing's On Telly : Passion Pit + small children = pretty adorable.

From Fader:



When I read the blurb about Michael Angelakos wanting to bring the sound of a children's choir to Passion Pit's forthcoming debut LP, I actually thought, "Oh, well, yeah, I mean, the refrains already sound sort of like a bunch of kids singing along, anyway." Voila.

Passion Pit's currently on tour in the US, and then they're going to the UK, Paris, and Canada. (Man, I just listed Paris like it's a separate country.) The 4th Feb. Bowery Ballroom date is sold out; the Mid East down and Iron Horse ones aren't. (So, basically, go take a trip to NoHo, 'cause it's like, a quarter of the size of Bowery.) All the dates are listed at their 'Space; I'm too lazy to repost them here, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment