13 April 2009

Nothing's On Telly : Bishop Allen acoustic at Art in the Age

Discovered hot on the heels of their Bowery performance last Sunday is a three-song, in-store set by Bishop Allen at Philly's Art in the Age, wherein they (acoustically) rocked some of the songs they've been rocking (not acoustically) live on their tour. Included is "Penitentiary Bound," a cut from their debut Charm School which has been pretty stuck in my head since I heard it live:


Art In The Age Presents...Bishop Allen "Penitentiary Bound" Live. from Art In The Age on Vimeo


Also included is "Shanghaied", a track I really don't care for on the record but which I thoroughly enjoyed live, so I highly recommend the video for comparison.

(via You Ain't No Picasso, thanksss.)

Interesting but unrelated : Art in the Age's video log also includes this amusing, short interview with No Age in which they discuss "veganaise."

No comments:

Post a Comment