29 October 2007

In the studio: The Like

I tried to get into the Like when their record, Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?, was released, but they didn't sound like what I expected, so I didn't really...well, get into them. Then in January, I picked up a used copy of Are You Thinking... for about 3 euros, and really just loved it. In fact, I've been wanting to listen to it again for a little while, so I'll go do that now...

In any case, the girls of the Like have crossed the pond to work on their as-yet untitled second record:

FINALLY!!!

we're going back in the studio to record our second album!! we start at the beginning of november, so we'll keep you updated with more blogs and hopefully photos and things.....

we're so excited!!!!


love,
THE LIKE


They'll be keeping us all updated via their 'Space blog.

Also, while you're at it, go to their 'Space and listen to "(Before I Break Your Heart) Release Me," live from when they were on Jonsey's Jukebox. Really sweet, really honest, and really sad.

I wish you knew I'm knew I'm not the one for you
I'm just a sad excuse for what you long for
And after all I do,
I'm still just stuck on you
Why don't you run from me?
Because I can't leave you

No comments:

Post a Comment