25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's your last day of songs- though, really, we could go straight through to the 6th and all. But I won't do that to you. Unless you really want me to do.

Er, anyway, here's a few selections for today!

I finally got Breakfast on Pluto on DVD! Yay! The Wombles' "Wombling Song" is on that soundtrack (which I suggest you search out, because it's pretty amazing), and just recently I found The Wombles' "Wombling Merry Christmas"! Very exciting.

The Wombles - "Wombling Merry Christmas"


I've mentioned it before- we're big on Mannheim Steamroller around here. Here's the song to which we have traditionally woken up for pretty much my entire life:

Mannheim Steamroller - "Deck The Halls (Welsh Ayre)"

And just because...

OK Go - "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

Happy Christmas, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment