27 October 2008

We're one year old! Yay!


Image patently stolen from elsewhere.


Well, to be technical, a year and a week.

That's right, 21st October 2007 was when I first launched this t1p!g project. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to breathe, much less post, in the past week (or the past several months - seriously, you should see my inbox, it's out of control), so I only just noticed now.

I feel like I should be doing something SUPER AWESOME to celebrate my blog's one year anniversary but alas, all I can do is give you this copy of The Ting Tings covering Altered Image's "Happy Birthday." (From some Nick Jr. show soundtrack. I don't know, I don't pay attention to these things.)

The Ting Tings - Happy Birthday (Altered Images cover)

Let's celebrate! Let's go drinking! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment